BRIGHTEN TONING MIST is formulated for all skin types, notably normal, oily, sensitive, combination, or acne-prone skin.
- Apple cider vinegar (acetic acid) helps lower and restore skin’s natural acid mantle after cleansing.
- Raw honey acts as a natural humectant, gentle exfoliator, and antiseptic.
- Organic cranberries along with orange blossom hydrosol brighten complexion.
Scent profile: Brighten Toning Mist has a crisp, bright, and slightly sweet scent, the vinegar is not at all overpowering.
To Use: Shake well, very lightly spritz onto face and neck. The honey may leave a slight residue. Allow it to soak in or go ahead an apply a moisturizer such as a Tallow Balm.
Note: This Toning Mist is made with natural, living ingredients and is not chemically preserved. For best results, use within 6 months of first use. It may be refrigerated when not used consistently.
Tip: Spray on the site of an insect bite or sting — immediately relieves itching and pain! We’ve also found this toner to be an excellent remedy for sunburn!
Natural Ingredients for Skincare –
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar is truly a natural choice for balancing and restoring skin’s acid mantle, especially after cleansing.
- Orange Blossom Hydrosol – orange blossom water offers fantastic effects on the skin, soothing irritations and reducing redness. Its floral scent is light and intoxicating.
- Organic Honey – a natural humectant (draws moisture from the air to the skin and helps hold it there), anti-microbial, and gentle exfoliant, also rich in minerals.Organic Cranberries – rich in collagen boosting vitamin C and enzymes that support soft, glowing skin.
- Organic Cranberries – rich in collagen boosting vitamin C and enzymes that support soft, glowing skin.